cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free goods process from DEPOT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Here is the scenario like from Depot they want to offer free goods . The goods was sent from Factory to depot and that goods only they want to offer for free

what will be the process and what all i have to create

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to use condition technique for your scenario.

create table like sales org, DC(your depot), division, material.

Based on this create condtion record. So your free goods will be detrmine as per your requirement

Regards

San

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi S.D guru

It is easier said

Pls try out Free Determination with respect to plant or depot as fields in its condition table

Maintain condition records

If you are able to bring that condition record in sales order then tell ho w you have done

I want somebody succed in this assignment so that i learn

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi raja,

other wise why dont he maintain condition records based on plant region , customer region and material it can also possibele

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

why dont you maintain condtion records,

based on plant or depot and material.

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

In SAP Depot is also treated as plant

So when you want free goods determination to happen thro Depot which means plant it is not possible

If you add the field Plant fn free goods condition technique and maintain condition records the system is not taking that record in the sales order

I have done a extensive research on this but not able to find out why system is not taking the field Plant while free goods determination in sales order

May be Plant is an Valuation Area and hence it is not logical to give a material which is valuated stock directly as free

May be other experts has to answer Why?

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Will you please explain in detail , you want the free goods only for the material which has reached the depot from XX plant

Regards

DV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In FMCG indusrty or pharma industry sales will happen from Depot only so normally we follow free goods, condition tech .

Hope will help full for u.

Best regards,

venkataswamy.y