cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STANTDARD CHANGE LIST ERROR WHILE ACTIVATIING IN INTEGRATION BUILDER

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i am getting error while activating the design in integration builder.

ERROR is given below:

Check result for Software Component Version bapiget| BAPIGETDETAIL_2 | 2.0 | 0: Standard error type ExchangeLogData for namespace urn:laxmi:getdetail is in another change list Software component version must be activated together with standard error types in the same change list

Please help.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laxmi,

This is because of your SWC and ExchangeLogData are in different change list.Compain the change list using drag and drop and activate it.

Regards,

Prakasu.M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi I solved this error by going to change list and then selecting all the three components together and activating

ExchangeLogData

ExchangeFalutData

SWCV component

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

activate the SWCV and two Exchange log data type together and than try to activate ur object.

regards,

navneet.

Former Member
0 Kudos

while activating the object, choose the SWCV

along with exchange fault data and exchangelog data and activate all these.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think after creating your namespace you have not activated it and you just started doing developement.

First activate the namespace then activate your objects.

Regards,

Sarvesh

dharamveer_gaur2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

activate the SWCV first

then the objects in the second activation

and also check out the authorization you have to activate the object or not. Also check the Java components it may be issue with that.

former_member183908
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bhushan,

I thought You had not activated the software component and name space which you were created was not activated.Pls check it once if they are not activated,try to activate that and proceed.

Thanks