cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynamic Credit Check - Concept Problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

I have a problem with the how the Dynamic credit check works.

Say if I create a Sales order with value that will make total credit exposure from that customer more than available credit limit but for which delivery date is after 2 months. I have set Horizon period as 1 month in dynamic credit check (OVA8). As delivery date is after horizon period, SO will be saved without any credit hold on it. Usually when you make any change in sales order, credit check is triggered again. But what if no change is made on that Sales order. What will happen at the time of delivery. Also at time of delivery the value of the order is huge enough to make credit exposure more than credit limit. Will the delivery be made? Because Logically that should not happen. And I know in standard SAP it does not happen. I need to know what triggers the delivery from stop happening.

Any help is more than welcomed.

Thank you

Naman

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In your Credit management configuration menu, you assign a Delivery credit group and also a GI Credit group to your Delivery type for which you want to trigger the Credit management again after sales order.

So you can trigger Credit check during delivery creation and also during Goods Issue. The path is

spro - sd - basic - credit mgmt - credit mgmt - assign sales and delivery documents.