cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer priority in deployment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is it possible to prioritize customers in Deployment? We have a make to stock scenario where in we want to reserve inventory for one customer or type of order and then use the rest for deploying.

is this possible? How can we do that and where do I see the settings??

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

After SNP solver run ( CTM/Heuristic/Optimizer) run Backorder processing than run deployment.

If there is customer order which is not confirmed , BOP run will confirm that order , as receipt will be generated by SNP solver and that stock will be reserved for Customer order .

Rest unreserved stock will be used by deployment run for other demand.

Deployment run use ATD Receipt and ATD Issue categories that we define in Product master SNP2 tab

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

The client does not use back order processing (I believe it's part of ATP). We just run location Heuristic and then run the deployment.

Looks like with Push deployment and Fair share rule D Proportional Distribution Based On Priorities can do this using the priorities in transportation lanes.

I am trying to figure out where in the deployment run is the deployment profile specified? We run deployment through SNP02 or program /SAPAPO/RMSDPDEP.

Thanks.

Edited by: Visu Venkat on Oct 23, 2008 4:20 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

SNP deployment profile you maintain in /SAPAPO/MAT1 , SNP2 tab.

It includes:

Deploymt Profle

Fair Share Rule

Push Distributn

You maintain some deployment setting in IMG : Maintain Global SNP Settings.

Deployment run will use priority you set in TL for source and destination location for that Product.

Also if GATP is not implemented , you can run rescheduling in R/3.

Manish

Edited by: Manish Kumar Rathi on Oct 23, 2008 4:39 PM