cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with PDF Form

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I got a problem. I have implemented one pdf form in a view(PDF View). I am navigation form another view(FirstView) to this PDF View. This is successful. After that I need to come back to firstview. I put one button in the view and using flug i am calling FirstView.

My problem is when i am pressing the button to go back to FirstView browser is getting crashed. Any body got similar problem or anybody know the reason or solution for this?? Please help me I got strucked here.

Thanks,

Raz

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you create an Action ...tie it to the onAction property of the button and fire the plug in the Implementation tab.....?

Shikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes. I did and write code to call the plug.

Thanks,

Raz

former_member192434
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raz,

It seems that problem exits with firing the plug.

Just check your implemented functionality is within the context.

To Navigate form second view to first you need to create on outBund plug on second view and one inbund plug on frist view and then link them with arrow.

After that create a button on second view and its corresponding(button) action. and then fiir the outbund plug of second view on button Action.

It will slove your problem,

Thanks

Anup

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

crashed means ?

it giving IE error ?

for inbound and oubound plugs refer this pdf,

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/adobe?rid=/library/uuid/f64e7a90-0201-0010-e0b4-ec1f849ecd4e

Regards,

ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh/Anup,

The is no problem wiht plugs. If I kept the interactive form element as visible none, its navigating back to first view.

Crash means the broser if forsed to close with microsoft error "send error" "Don't Send" type of popup.

Any one have idea on this?

Thanks,

Raz

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

contact your system admin regarding this.

its regarding the activex settings problem ,look into the browser settings whether they reflecting it or not.

its browser issue!.

Regards,

ramesh