Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XI Internal error. com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException

josantonio_roldnluna
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have a big trouble with this error. Do you see like some this before?

2008-10-22 09:38:57 Error Putting message into send queue failed, due to: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: Problem inserting 00ae7c98-638c-4162-0f6c-9ba99780fcde(OUTBOUND) into the database: java.sql.SQLException: ORA-01400: no se puede realizar una inserción NULL en ("SAPSR3DB"."XI_AF_MSG"."VERS_NBR").

2008-10-22 09:38:57 Error Returning to application. Exception: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: Problem inserting 00ae7c98-638c-4162-0f6c-9ba99780fcde(OUTBOUND) into the database: java.sql.SQLException: ORA-01400: no se puede realizar una inserción NULL en ("SAPSR3DB"."XI_AF_MSG"."VERS_NBR")

2008-10-22 09:38:57 Error Attempt to process file failed with com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: Problem inserting 00ae7c98-638c-4162-0f6c-9ba99780fcde(OUTBOUND) into the database: java.sql.SQLException: ORA-01400: no se puede realizar una inserción NULL en ("SAPSR3DB"."XI_AF_MSG"."VERS_NBR")

I think that this error may be produced by a background process. As if it were happened to register the adapters in a hidden table inside XI. I have revised all the configuration of XI and all seem rigth.

XI_AF_MSG -> Could be the table.

VERS_NBR -> Could be the field where the exception is produced.

I hope your response.

Thanks in advance,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

prasad_ulagappan2
Contributor
0 Kudos

ORA Error happen because of some data problem when insterting into the database. There is a seperate website from oracle itself to see what the problem for these kind of ORA errors, you need to have a oracle id to veiw that. For more info on this problem, please go thro this link http://ora-01400.ora-code.com/

josantonio_roldnluna
Participant
0 Kudos

We open a High Sap note. I hope release this problem soon.

Thanks to all and Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException

This shows message is invalid

java.sql.SQLException: ORA-01400

Unable to insert into the database.

I think you have some problem with the XML structure that you are passing to receiver JDBC adapter.

Check the structure here and correct it

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/EN/2e/96fd3f2d14e869e10000000a155106/content.htm

Thanks

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It seems the problem is in your data. You are trying to insert a NULL value into VERS_NBR field of database and that is the reason you are getting this error.

Please check the field VERS_NBR in your database if it can accept the NULL value otherwise pass some value to this field in message mapping.

I hope it helps you.

Regards,

Sarvesh