cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Supplier data creation MM-SUS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Scenario MM-SUS plan driven with Supplier integration. we have supplier in MM and want to create supplier data in SUS

Few questions to the SRM Pros:

Supplier Data Creation:

SAP help says that when i run an IDoc a background job starts automatically and SUS sends an e-mail notification to the supplier administrator. This e-mail contains the registration number (registration ID) and the URL required to log on to SUS.

Q1: Where and how do i set-up a link between the supplier and supplier administrator so that the e-mail is sent to the supplier admin?

Q2. Once we create a Purchasing Org node in PPOMA_BBP in SUS system, what important attributes do we have to set-up so that Purchaser admin can process the documents. do we have set-up the attributes as we do in SRM classic scenario?

Q3. though we have vendors (created via BP) in SUS why are not they not visible when i log in as purchaser admin in SUS url link. i checked in Admin and Manage BP sections.

I think i am seriously missing some thing..please help

Arpita

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

khan_voyalpadusman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

there are limits when you were to implement SUS with classic scneario -->

please refer to the note with

700350 Supplier Enablement: Deployment Scenarios integrating SUS

1) is the mail set up working correctly in your sus system? if yes then the supplier administrator would get an e-mail

this would have the supplier company --> details and the password ( also called the regid)

using the link --> supplier administartor has to create --> his admin user --> and follow on users...

a) in case mail set up is not done in your transaction --> go to transaction SOST --> and there you can see the mail entries --> and in the mail entry details --> the regid what i mentioned before..

2) on the SUS side --> from ppoma_bbp side --> nothing much needs to be done

only you have to create --> root node , vendor group

all supppliers coming in to SUS will be assigned to the vendor group .

3) only users --> who are linked to the supplier company --> can view his own orders.

this link is only possible --> when you create --> sus admin user --> as defined in step 1.

if you create using transaction BP , then it will not work...

Answers (0)