cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I change layout on Sales order VA02

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

The users want to permently move the order column from the item overview tab from its current location to between the description and customer material column.

I have used SHD0 screen variants but it doesn' allow you to change positions of the fields.

Is what the users are asking possible?

Thanks,

Patrick

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Patrick,

On the Item Overview tab, on the right top most corner of the table/grid, you can find a "Configuration" button. Click on that and you can save the column order as a variant. Once you click on that there is some documentation of maintaining user variants and system variants.

Chandan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for all those that replied. I can't believe I missed that!!!

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Patrick,

I think Chandan has explained to you in this forum on how to make the change permanent using the small icon on the top right corner of the table.

I hope this helps you in your work.

Best Regards

Sitaraman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Patrick,

You could try to drag and drop the Order column header in between the two columns you have mentione in the item overview tab..

I tried it in ECC6.0 and it works.

I hope this helps you in your work.

Best Regards

Sitaraman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Sitaraman.,

Thanks for the reply. The problem with with dragging and the column is that the layout doesn't stay after you log out. As long as you don't log out the layout will stay the same. Is there a way I can permanately have the layout stay?

Thanks,

Patrick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Just click on the plant column and then drag and drop it after the required column ..

To make it default ,, click on the small configure icon on the VA01 /VA02 screen .. extreme left ( above the vetical scroll button ) .. then save it with a variant for you

Regards

DV