cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

where to get xACF_NW04s_SP13.exe download for online form scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Could any one please point to any links from where I can download the latest ACF.exe file. we are having xAcf_NW711.exe. However this is not helping us to trigger action from a button in the online form scenario.

All settings and configurations are fine, also the code is fine. However we are using NW04S SP13, NWDS 7.0.13 and the ACF file that we have (xAcf_NW711.exe) is of a lower version. We got it from the link given in SAP Note 766191.

Kindly suggest.

Regards,

Anagha

Edited by: Anagha Jawalekar on Oct 23, 2008 4:32 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member185029
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check if this helps

-Ashutosh

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anagha,

My problem was solved by upgrading Adobe LiveCycle Desinger.

Adobe LiveCycle Desinger 7.1 patch level 1 or higher(Adobe LiveCycle Designer version "7, 1, 3129, 1, 296948") is needed.

Please refer to NOTE number : 1055911

After upgradation I replaced controls by controls from 'Web Dynpro Native' tab and it worked.

Regards

Thashin

chintan_virani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Anagha,

As per my knowledge there are no seperate versions of ACF per SP level. There are ACF versions for a release say NW04 and NW04s.

So the version you have downloaded should be good, also can you let me know what's Adobe LiveCycle Designer version you are using?

Since you want to use ACF enabled forms, have you used Submit button from WD ActiveX Library? Verify that when you drag the Submit button it has the following code on button's click event...

// DO NOT MODIFY THE CODE BEYOND THIS POINT - SubmitToSAP.xfo

app.eval("event.target.SAPSubmit();");

// END OF DO NOT MODIFY

And in the end if nothing works then go for ZCI forms

Chintan

chintan_virani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Anagha,

Was your issue resolved? Can you confirm if we have ACF versions depending on SP levels?

Chintan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chintan!

Sorry was not watching the thread so missed out your earlier reply. I guess there must not be separate acf versions for all SPs (I could not find too many different versions while searching). However I am not completely sure. We are using ZCI in our scenario now.

Thanks for your responses...

Regards,

Anagha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have sent you xAcf_NW711_SP00.exe. Do try and let me know if it works.

Thanks,

GLM