cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

reference field unknown in form

Former Member
0 Kudos

hii gurus .. i have declared table t_final in smart form....this table has 7 columns.....in main screen i have given loop t_final into t_final......

for first 2 fields the driver program is working fine when we want to display 3rd field in text as &T_FINAL-MENGE&

FORM activates but driver program is giving error that reference field t_final-menge is unknown in form and for all other fields ie 4 th 5 th 6 th etc..........

got stuck up..........pls help......

Aditya Shrivastava

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Hi

For Currency/Quantity Fields, you need to give Reference Fields in GLobal Definitions. In last tab, you have Currency/Quantity Fields Tab.

Give the standard table name and field name.

Regards,

Vishwa.

Former Member
0 Kudos

but i donno how to do that .. like i am passing internal table t_final which has field menge type ekpo-menge......which is curr field.

so while displaying &T_FINAL-MENGE& in smartform it is throwing error reference field unknown...... pls help how to do this .

a sample coding will be highly useful and steps to do this.

thanks.......

Aditya Shrivastava

Former Member
0 Kudos

Adithya, Nothing to Worry.

You have Global Definitions right in the Smartform..? There you have different tabs as u see them like Global Data, Types...there the last tab is Curr/Quantity Fields.

Choose Currency/Quantity Field there...and in that give the internal table and field name which t_final-menge in your case,give there like this:

Field Name:                            Reference  Field:

t_final-menge                          ekpo-menge/meins(can give one of them)

And In Data Type as Quan.

Regards,

VIshwa.

Edited by: Vishwa Sri Hari on Oct 24, 2008 10:34 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks Vishwa Sri Hari ... becoz of ur help my problem is solved.........

regards

Aditya Shrivastava

ninad18
Explorer
0 Kudos

WHICH FIELD NAME AND REFERENCE FIELD WE HAVE TO DECLEARED THEIR?

Answers (0)