cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing based on total items in invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have a requirement that we need to have a condition that is counting every invoice item and based on the total of items, a fix price per item is charged.

The main problem is that we sell batches, so on order level we have in one item 10 pce and in delivery that is due to batch management, 10 x 1 pce and that results in 10 items on the invoice.

Now they want a fixed amount per item. How can we put in a condition that is calculating the items at invoice level and that results in ONE amount on header level.

I have looked at some requirements / formula's in pricing, but I hope someone can give me some tips.

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well it has not yet been tested but we have created like this.

- added a item condition (discount/surcharge - fixed amount - packaging) to the pricing procedue

- access sequence for sales org added, maintain only 1 record. Fixed amount u20AC0.10

- pricing procedure added a copy of requirement 24 that it shows up only at invoicing, only added a extra check for the quantity (check: komp-mgame ne 0.). This because of our system using batch items, so it can be that we have items with 0 qty's in the invoice.

- changed the print program to loop over this condition and calculate the total amount and add this line on the end of the invoice.

Maybe this can help for others.

Kasper

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi peters

Could you pls share your result or the way you solved this isuue?

thankyou

bj

Former Member
0 Kudos

You will have to use a condition base value formula to check the number of line items and then arrive at amount to be charged. Divide the amount by the number of line items to arrive at a value which needs to be apportioned to each line item. Pass this value to the condition type using the formula.

Regards,

GSL.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In Condition type definition , Flag the "Group Condition" and 'Header" . If Access Seq is also used for the condition , Flag "Item" as well.