cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAPAUTOGUI.event

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Please any one help me out with the dll name which can be replaced wit sapautogui.event. i need this urgently for sap 4.6 version i need this and sapautogui is working for 3.1 version. i want to replace it with the new one.

Thanks in advance

cmkiran

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

I have found the excel example which uses the RFC function call, but my exixting program uses events which needs that dll. my object is to post GL accounts to do so there is no RFC fn module. Can u please help me regarding this.

From the example I am able to login to SAP because FUNCTIONS but the events in the program are not working.

I request your immediate help.

sorry for bothering, thanks in advance.

REGARDS,

Bharadwaj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

Thanks a lot for the response. I have checked the examples in SDN, I am checking in SAP GUI6.2 ver CD.

There I found few examples in Folder RFCSDK, Most of the examples are using BAPI's Do u mean the same. You told to use ITOLE.DLL I couldn't find this DLL in the cd too.

Sorry to bother you, hope you will understand my problem, It will be grateful to you if you could give a detail information. Any other suggestions in code please guide me. I am at nick of delivery time.

I request your help.

Thanks in advance.

Bharadwaj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

I have checked the program files and in SAP folder RFCSDK is there in the program files. Still I am getting the error. Can you please suggest me what might have gone wrong. I have maintained the TOLE table with SOLE transaction with 'SAPAUTOGUI.EVENT' and gave CLSID taken from registry.

I am calling SAP from Excel macro. When I execute I am getting 429 error which is Object Required.

Can you guide me. If you could give me a missed call I will call you if you are in India. My number is : 9866554309.

Regards,

Bharadwaj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Don't go with sapautogui. replace teh same with the itole.dll and etc which r there in the sdn and examples r also there in teh forlders just follow them

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

Thanks a lot for your response. Could you please let me know where from I could get SDN CD, as we don't have SAP installation and we are working through VPN's and we only have SAP GUI6 CD. Even let me know where from I can download.

I also request your personal ID, My id is bhrdwj_aaa@yahoo.com. I request your immediate reply.

Thanks in advance.

Bharadwaj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you referring to itole.ocx and guilib.dll?

HTH,

-Eric

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ya we have added both the dll and still i am unable to do it. please help me out

Former Member
0 Kudos

Make sure that itole.ocx is registered.

From a command prompt change to the directory containing the OCX and type: regsvr32 itole.ocx

What errors are you getting? Compilation errors that a type cannot be found?

Thanks,

Eric

Former Member
0 Kudos

Eric,

Thanks a lot for showing interest for the solution. i am still unable to get the solution.

In this i am using SAP remote control dll

and ioleAPP.tlb

I am getting a message as follows

runtime error 2147024893

The sytem cannot find the path specified.

Please help me out

Thanks alot

krian kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check these other files, specifically librfc32.dll.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_45b/helpdata/de/29/12d0bb691311d2804d00c04fada2a1/content.htm

Thanks,

Eric

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I do have the same problem with GUI 6.2. Here I am talking to SAP from EXCEL, but I am not able to creat object because of SAPAUTOGUI. Can any one please suggest me the solution in detail. What to do and how to do in order to make it work.

I will be eagerly waiting for your reply.

my id is bhrdwj_aaa@yahoo.com

Regards,

Bharadwaj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please Install the sdn CD which will be available with the sap installion tool. and once u install that u will get rfcsdk folder in the sap folder with that u will be able to solve the problem

Thanks

cmkiran