cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

Present scenario is When i am trying to create a order where the pricing is picked by condtion records and Invoice is created with the same value which is in the order.

But my requirement has changed, Now user will give manual pricing and saving the order and doing the delivery & PGI and invoice , But in Invoice pricing which the sysytem is picking is from the condition records.I am not able to carry out the pricing which is in the sale order which is given manually.

So my requirement is, I need to carry the same pricing which is in order to the invoice, even though i am changing the condition record manually.

Pls suggest.

Mahendar.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

can u re do the process.if u find the problem again then give the error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Here my problem is that pricing which i am giving manually is not getting updated in the Invoice...........other than that every thing is k.

Pls advice.

Mahendar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

please try This go to copy control Delivery to Billing VTFL go to Item level, in the "Pricing Type" field and put value "C", which will copy the manuval Pricing redetermine others.

It my helpfull for u.

Regards,

venkataamy.y

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

Thanks for all your support.

Mahendar.

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Maintain Copy control as below.

Copying Requirements : 002

DataVBRK/VBRP : 001

Billing Qty : A

Pos/Neg Qty : +

Pricing Type : C

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I need to create a order-delivery-Invoice.and user will maintain the price manually.Based on this i have made copy controls in the follwing way.

Order to Delivery:

Header:

Condtions

Order Req : 001

Combination Req : 051

Data Transfer:

Header Data:001

Item

Condtions:

Order Rq :101

Data Transfer

Item Data:101

Business Data :2

Update Doc Flow:Ticked

Delivery to Invoice:

Header:

Copying Req :003

Assig Numb:E

Reference Numb :A

Item Level:TAN

Copying Req:003

Data vbrk/vbrp:001

Billing Qty:B

Pricing type :C

When i tried to create a order with manual entry of price , in order level it is taking but when i am creating an invoice the order value is not getting updated in the invoice....

Pls suggest, Is there any config settings i am missing.

Pls advice.

Mahendar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Friends,

Pls respond ....waiting for some advice...

Mahendar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahendar

Price is copied from the Sales order to billing document through the copy control table.

So go to copy control Delivery to Billing VTFL go to Item level, in the "Pricing Type" field and put value "D", which will copy the Pricing unchanged from the Sales order to the Billing document.

Beside this, check other settings like,

Copying requirement --004

Billing quantity --- B

Pricing source --- E

I hope , this may help you.

Edited by: pradyumna on Oct 24, 2008 12:53 PM

Edited by: pradyumna on Oct 24, 2008 12:53 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Narasetti

This is an issue with the copy control. If you want all pricing elements to be as they were in Order document than use "D" and if you want that the taxes are to be redetermined than use "G" in your sales doc to billing doc copy control procedure

I hope this is the the better solution and also I find that my friends have correctly replied

Thanks and Regards

Ramki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Narsetti,

I don't know, how much my views will help in resolving your query, but you may give a try:

Go to, T. Code: V/06

Select Condition Type: PR00 and double-click.

Here, in Tab: Changes which can be made; select Entry "C - Manual entry has priority" in to Field: Manual Entries.

In T. Code: VOV8 - Maintain Sales Order Types, Select your Sales Document Type and double-click.

Check Entry as A in to Field: Doc. Pricing Procedure in the Tab: Transaction Flow

Similary, In T. Code: VOFA - Billing: Document Types, Select your Billing Type and double-click.

Check Entry as A in to Field: Doc. Pricing Procedure in the Tab: TAccountassignment/pricing

Finally,

In T. Code: VTFL - Del. to Billing Copy Control Settings, Select your Combination and

In Header:

Maintain entry as B in Field: Reference number

AND

In Item:

select your item category and double-click.

Here, in Field: Pricing Type, maintain entry as C - Copy manual pricing elements and redetermine the others

Hope this may help you, some extent.

Best Regards,

Amit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

In the copy control from order to invoice VTFA, at the item level, in the pricing type select option D copy pricing elements unchanged.

Then the system, will copy all the pricing elements unchanged from order to invoice.

Regards,

Sivanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can u pls confirm the settings which i made in the VTFA for Standard Item cat TAN

Copying Requirements : 002

DataVBRK/VBRP : 001

Billing Qty : A

Pos/Neg Qty : +

Pricing Type : D

And for header details

Copying Req : 002

Assig Number : E

Ref Numb : A

Still the pricing is not carried to Invoice

Pls advice

Mahendar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Limitations of options suggested as below.

B : Will carry out new pricing in Billing document and manually entered/ changed pricing in sales order will not get copied in to Billing.

D will copy all pricing from sales order which again will not solve . Bcos some of the condition types need to be redetermined at Billing level.

G : Requires "F" in Condition Class for Condition Type definition for those condition types which need to be redetermined, "Blank" for those condition types which do not require redetermination.

Correct Solution.

Maintain "C" in copy control.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mahendar

Go to TCode VTFA for select your Item Category. then go to Pricing Type Field & select option "B" (which says "Carry out New Pricing")

Create a new Sales order, change pricing values manually and do Delivery & Billing.

Please Let me know if it does not work.

Waitng for your Response !!

Warm Regards,

_Mayank _

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can use T.code VTFL. Choose your copy control and set the field Pricing type to D on item level line.

D means all pricing information will be copied out of the order into the invoice.

Regards

William

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pls check in your copy control from Delivery to Invoice in TCode VTFL.

For your item category, the field 'Pricing Type' may be 'B'. Change that to 'G' and everything that is there in the sales order will get copied in the invoice.