cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

Is there any table in XI which is used only for storing processed IDOC messages.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

SXMSPMAST, SXMSPMAST2 XML Message master Table, contains runtime information on XML messages processed by XI; in this table you can find all the information that is visible in SXMB_MONI.

Go throgh the followin link you will get the table names.

https://forums.sdn.sap.com/click.jspa?searchID=17832492&messageID=5022990

Regards

Sridhar Goli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shridhar

Thanks for the information. I could not see any field in the tables you mentioned where IDOC Number is stored. Where can I look for tables in this regard?

Former Member
0 Kudos

using that tcode only u can see the IDOC no with respect to filter criteria.

I dont find any other option

chirag

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Jay71
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I can tell from my exp that u will not have any table in XI end that stores idoc numbers.

it works like this source sys triggers the idoc and in the target system it is loaded as metadata. in XI everything is XML so ur metadata is converted to an XML message and sent to target system.

flow is

1) idoc to iengine

2) aengine to target(ex: proxy).

so the only place the idoc gets stored is in the SOURCE system...for ex if the source is r/3 for ur casses check the below tables

EDIDS

EDIDC....

check with edi* in se11 u can find a list of tables that u need.

Kindly close the thread if u found the answer

Regards,

Jayaram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In XI everything will be stored only in XML format. So, I dont think there would be any table associated with IDOC structure.

BTW, can i know the requireement for knowing the IDOC processeed messages.

Regards

Krish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krish

As I am in a support activity I am frequently asked to report about a set of messages mainly IDOCS where they provide me with the IDOC number.

As each IDOC has an IDOC number so is it possible that XI stores them saperately ?

If this is the case then it could solve my problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

use idx5 tcode where u get the list of IDOC no.

chirag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sourab,

If they have provided you with set of idoc numbers, why cant u check it straight away in respective R/3 system.

There you have all the required tables and transaction that will tell you the statistics.

I dont see any requireement arising out of checking idocs numbers in XI.

If they are concerned about volume, then based on the interface namespace you can check in sxmb_moni .

Moreover dont forget that in XI, the messages are deleted after a period of time. So, even though you have a solution , you wont able to achieve your requirement.