cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Delivery Tolarence

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to define a delivery tolerance customer wise.

Eg: +3% etc..

Is there a functionality in the system to carry this out using XD02 or any other T code?

In XD02, we can define the partial delivery qtys, but i want to define the delivery tolerance.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

A

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can maintain under / over delivery tolerances in customer master shipping tab.

Or

you can enter manually in sales order item level shipping tab.

and check the entries in OVLP. under quantity segment.

Regards,

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you for the feedback.

Once the under delivery tolerance is maintained for a customer, are there any other settings to be carried out?

I manintained 5% under delivery tolerance.

But i can deliver qtys exceeding 5% u/d.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

s

Yes you can delivery goods even quantity is less or more than tolerances. System gives only information message.

Do you want to system to give error message if quantity is beyond the tolerance limits.

goto OVM1 t.code

application VL

message 064 and 065 change I to E in type field.

Regards,

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi chandra sekhar,

Thank you for the feedback.

But in this scenario, i dont get an info msg or a warning msg.

I am able to save the delivery without getting any mesg, though theres an underdelivery tolerance defined...

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Kase

Have you maintained the Minimum Del Qty and Delivery Unit in material master "Sales: sales org.1" view ??

Then only I think, system will give error message if the quantity in delivery deviates.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Kase

Apart from maintaining the minimum delivery quantity in material master, also go to OVM1, select message VL365 and change it to "E".

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create a sales order for 100 qty. and maintain tolerance in sales order or you can maintain customer master.

E.g Qty 100

Tolerance limits over delivery 10% under delivery 10%.

Goto VL01N, enter delivery qty 80 and picking qty 80 press enter you will get information message that

Underdelivery tolerance of 10.0 % has been exceeded.

If you want to change it to error message goto OVM1 change Type- I to E for message number 064

Regards,

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can maintained Delivery tolerance in the customer master > sales area data > shipping tab.

Also you can maintain "Delivery tolerance" in the "Cutomer material information record" for a particular customer and material combination.

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

In Xd02 where you have seen partial deliveries below that there is delivery tolerance also in the shipping tab

Both over delivery and under delivery tolerances can be defined there

Regards

Raja