cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Page protection for two texts in smart form?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a problem in smart form that i need to avoid page break for two texts created one after other in main window. One text is just Hard coded one and the other one is standard include text.

Is this possible to protect the two texts? Please provide the solution ?

Thanks ,

Vamshi.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Put these two texts in one folder to then go to the condion tab of that folder and check the check box as only on first page.

Hope this will solve your problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jagadeesh,

Thanks for the relply and the problem solved.

Thansk,

Vamshi.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If they are not in a Table in Main Window, in the Output Options Tab, you have Page Protection(will act like protect,endprotect used in scripts) Check box...under style option. Check that.

If in a Table, then this option is disabled.

Regards,

VIshwa.

Edited by: Vishwa Sri Hari on Oct 23, 2008 3:01 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Viswa,

Thanks for the quick reply.

But the problem is not protecting text in single text node . Protecting the texts in two text nodes created one after the other.

My problem is to protect the text in two text nodes together.

Is this Possible?

Thanks,

Vamshi.

Edited by: VAMSHI KRISHNA on Oct 23, 2008 5:36 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK. Just Check Page Protection for both the text nodes and check if it is working...If it is not working, then in Conditions Tab of the text element..you have Additional Events like..Only on First Page/Only on Page/After end of main window....etc.

Just check If anyone of them suits your requirement.

And do you need to print this texts only on first page?? If it is like that...then you can use the Option to print in first page in Additional Events in the Conditions tab.

Regards,

Vishwa.

Edited by: Vishwa Sri Hari on Oct 23, 2008 3:10 PM