cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return order with ref to Sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

my client requirement is RO must be done with Reference to Sales Order... it is possible by making settings in Documnet of RO... but critical requirement is while doing RO with ref to SO quantity must be in greyed out mode.. user must not be able to change the Quantity ..

Kindly suggest....

Abhi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Done

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Abhi

Though it is not recommended to have this control, you can try by maintaining "A" for the field "Completion Rule" in VOV7 for return item category

Also I dont know why you want this control bcoz always the quantity will not match with what has been originally ordered / supplied and you cannot change the quantity in sale order if you implement this control.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear lakshmipathy,

I had changed it as per your thread.. but still i can change the order quantity.... i know this is not correct practice.. i had already explained client what all limitations.. but still client wants the same....kindly do the needful...user must not be able to change the quantity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Abhinav,

It is not recommended to have quantity field in grey, as the return quantity may not be same as Sales Order quantity. It is also possible that the quantity delivered is lower than quantity in original sales order.

Just have a relook at the requirement or correct my understanding.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Define the Re order type where you maintain reference mandatory as sales order.

In the copy control routine VTAA at the header level select the copy item num & complete reference.

Also at the item level select the copy quantity & update doc flow fields.

Then system will automatically copy the reference order details into the return order.

Regards,

Sivanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vishnu,

The quantity can be changed..... it is not in greyed out mode..