cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Check Printing

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

I Developed Check Printing Form for ICICI Bank Format.

I assigned this form at FBZP Tcode. Our Client having different formats for different Banks. How can we achieve different formats using same Form and how we can assign for different banks for Check Printing.

Please suggest.

Regards

Rami

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Its easy to do this with smartforms, but you need to take a zcopy of the driver program and modify to call smartform.

If you decide to go by smartform, i can guide you.

Regards

Karthik D

Former Member
0 Kudos

Here yu have to create different form layout for different banks.

If your user is making payment through F-58 then there is a option for mentioning alternative form. So at the time of taking print out user has to enter different form name in that input box.

Go to F-58 press a back button ( or you may get directly in F-58) you can see the Alternative form input box.

If your user is paying through F110 then I think you have to create the variant for each and every bank for the print program which you have defined in FBZP( e.g. RFFOUS_C).

Regards

Shiba Prasad Dutta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Shiba / Rami ,

As per my Knowledge , it is not possible to hav different bank Output formats for different banks using Same ScriptForm..

Shiba : Please let me know by creating variants for every banks how i will call to different Script Forms ?? B'coz in FBZP T-Code at a time i can assign one script form for cheque printing...

Rami : U hav to suggest to ur User to have a generic Bank cheque Format for each Bank where Layout should be only one for each bank.please check my earlier post:

Hope it helps u..

Thanks and regards

Satya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rami,

You would need to copy the form that you have created and then do the formatting accordingly as the size of cheques for different banks would be different.

Nidhi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Design a form which will have all bank format one by one, and using the house bank variable available print only the particular bank format.

I did it in smartforms using Templates and conditions.

Regards

Karthik D