cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stock still shown as schedule to be delivered

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Our business process would require consignment process. But for certain cases, the stock seems not delivered although PGI have been done. The D.O still prompted in MD04 and the stock is hold as scheduled to be delivery.

Example:

During Consignment Fill up. The SO & D.O created. The PGI is done with mvt 631 for qty 3pc for batch A. Stock moved from our stock to customer consigment stock (batch A in our stock is zero). However when we look in MD04, the D.O is still there and it is showing the qty as -ve (-3pc) for batch A. In the material list, the 3 pc is put under scheduled to be deliver also under Batch A.

This will give us problem when we wanted to PGI for other stocks with other batches. The 3pcs in Batch A is holding the qty in the system.

Kindly advise.

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try running the program SDRQCR21 and check if this corrects the inventory. I believe this to be a case of inventory mis match. This program should correct the unnecessary entries in MD04.

Regards,

Mani

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Let say if I'm also doing MRP Run by scheduled, should I run MRP 1st or the SD program? because I'm afraid it will interlink.

Pls advice.