cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

printer model for check priniting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Frineds,

i would like to know about which printer model would be suitable for check printing, provided the priniter model should be compatable with SAP

Awaiting your reply

Regards

Ayush

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Don't over complicate it. Use an HP, and get the corresponding TROY upgrade. They average about $400 and will have you printing checks the day you get the package.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Printer model is not a big deal in cheque printing...but the configuration of the printer should be same. i.e., at the client location they might use HP LASER JET printer and in your development location you may use DOT matrix printer, but both should have same configuration. This configuration would be set by hardware engineers or in some cases that can be done by BASIS people.

I have encountered the same problem in my earlier project. The onsite people were using HP laser jet printer of 'X' model and in my development side i have a HP laser jet printer of 'Y' model. but the basis people made the configuration of both printers as one and the same. Then the printout has come replica of one another.

thanks & regards

Kishore M

Former Member
0 Kudos

please refer to :http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/b6/c0193c45f9fa13e10000000a114084/frameset.htm