cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

need qa32 lot size in base unit of measure

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

on introducing base unit of measure as PC and production unit as kg in work scheduling view of of material master i am getting lot size in prod unit KG during result recording and in base unit of measure PC during UD in QA32.

how i get lot size during result recording also in base unit of measure PC?

is there any exit for the same?

please let me know all the ways to get lot size in base unit of measure .

thanks in advance

roshan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

close

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roshan,

Once you have maintained the Production unit as KG hence it is calculating the Lot size in Kg and in RR also it may be representing it in KG. But when the turn comes for posting the stock it will default the UOM, that is Base unit of measurement.

So I will say if you can remove the production unit from Work Scheduling, your issue will resolved else. I think there is no chance!!!!

Regards,

Shyamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

introduced production unit in material master to get the mb51 report output in both base unit of measurePC and in production unit of measue i weight (KG) .

as i need mb51 in both PC and in terms of weight.

if it is not possible to get QA32 in base unit of measure PC then can U give other way to get mb51 in both PC and KG.

thanks and regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roshan,

You are geting Kg unit of measure in the RR screen, you want it to as PC.

You can get this, by changing the sample size UOM in inspection plan as "PC" and give the conversion factor for PC to KG in MM. You also change UOM at header level of Inspection Plan.

Regards,

Neeraj Bhadauria