cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suggestion: Combining SD segments in Forum - SAP Solutions

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

It is recommended to combine the SD segment in the Forum Area - SAP Solution Section, as it is observed that same query is being posted in multiple SD segment. The segment which I am refering are as under, which should actually come under common headind which is Sales and Distribution:

ERP - Sales and Distribution (SD) General

ERP SD Billing

ERP SD Sales

This will benefit by reducing the number of repititive blogs and having solution with better approach.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rajesh,

Say you are looking for blogs on SD or CRM module specifically. Go to that forum initial threads are nothing but blogs. Then go to the profile of the the person who has set that blog. You will find the his area of contribution. Check on the desired area and you will be get all the blogs exclusively on that area or module.

Regards,

Nikhil

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

In SAP SD while doing PGI , i am geting error, "Posting only possible in the period 2006/12 and 2006/11,please help me out

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Please post your query as a new discussion thread in the appropriate space. The contains a list of all SCN topic/product space.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

I think we started it initially as one common head Sales and Distribution. The division was made I think to better segregate the flood questions into different pools of Order/Delivery/Billing related. I feel the idea behind this is good.

But rightly, as you said there may be repitition of a question into these sections which I think with rules of engagement or educating the people who do it can bring it down.

Not sure if we have a system that can track for a given user id if exactly the same is being posted again. Perhaps something which can work like a filter and say stop "Cant repeat the thread".

This will make the poster of the question also to think what type question he is askig and into which category he has to post, because only then he can get the correct answer.

But for viewing purpose, may be we can have a common link that combines all the questions under one roof so that the contributor need not go to different sections to see if he can answer them.

Best Regards

Sadhu Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sadhu,

Even I understand that it is segregated for good. But the impact is the Blog is posted in multiple area and as concerned regarding having a check / filter, we all are aware that same question can be posted by same person and also on same day and there are no filters or check to restrict the same. It may not be advisable to have such filters as the same topic can be repeated by another person, but reflecting a separate issue.

This is the only reason for proposing to combine the 3 to 1.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka