Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to extract all tcodes from a particluar User Group

Former Member
0 Kudos

Folks,

I need to derive all the tcodes that are associated with a particular User Group. I have tried various options under SUIM and have also checked many tables such as TSTC and USR02 and many more. But none of them just list out tcodes for a User group. Can some one help ? Thanks !

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

I don't think you can directly find out the t-codes that are associated with a particular user group.You have to concatenate a few tables in order to find the same.

1.You will need to find out the list of users belonging to the user group first.

Go to USR02

Enter * in the user name field,

Enter the name of the user group,

Execute - This will give u the list of users belonging to an user group

2.Find the list of roles that are associated with these users.

Go to AGR_USERS

In the user field upload the list of users

Execute - This will give the list of roles that are associated with these users.

3.Find the t-codes that are contained in the list of above roles.

Go To AGR_1251

Upload the list of roles there,

In the field Object, Enter S_TCODE

Execute - This will give u the desired output i.e t-codes that are associated with a particular user group.

Thanks,

Saby..

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

I don't think you can directly find out the t-codes that are associated with a particular user group.You have to concatenate a few tables in order to find the same.

1.You will need to find out the list of users belonging to the user group first.

Go to USR02

Enter * in the user name field,

Enter the name of the user group,

Execute - This will give u the list of users belonging to an user group

2.Find the list of roles that are associated with these users.

Go to AGR_USERS

In the user field upload the list of users

Execute - This will give the list of roles that are associated with these users.

3.Find the t-codes that are contained in the list of above roles.

Go To AGR_1251

Upload the list of roles there,

In the field Object, Enter S_TCODE

Execute - This will give u the desired output i.e t-codes that are associated with a particular user group.

Thanks,

Saby..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the note !