cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition type issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I maintained a condition record for condition type k007 (discount) and set the value of discount as 5%. but when order was created for this material the discount value it took was 10%. It is not exactly 10 percent rather 9.9%. Have i missed some setting that were to be made.

Please help me by providing exact steps that needs to be followed for setting discounts.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

The system is calculating discount twice when i m creating the order. For ex. if my discount value is 1%. In my case the price for the product is 300. then the system is first deducting 3 Rs then again 2.97 Rs. There are two entries for k007 in the order.

Where have i done mistake??? plz tell me.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you created two condition records for this condition type?

Goto item condition tab in sales order, select the condition type choose analysis or condition record.

If you maintained two condition records for this condition types. delete one condition record.

Did you maintain scales in condition record? If yes what scale type you are using (Base / To/ graduate inteval scale)?

Regards,

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Divya

Just try, it may help.

Go to your Access sequence for condition type K007 and activate/mark the "Exclusive" check box.

Save the above settings and try once again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra,

Thanks a lot for your suggestion.

Yes it is showing 2 entries for k007 in the condition analysis.

But when i am checking it in vk13 then it is showing single record for this condition type.

I have not maintained condition supplements or scales in condition record and also we are using standard pricing procedure rvaa01.

Plzz guide on How to solve this error.

Thanks

0 Kudos

Hi Divya,

You must have maintained two different condition records for two different access sequences in that condition type K007. for e.g for Access seq 10 Sales Org/Dist Ch/Customer/Material -- 10% Disc and for Access seq 30 Material -- 1 % disc. We will maintain condition records from more specific to general. In this case there would be two condition records and also exclusion would not have marked. So either mark exclusion for condition type or delete one condition record.

Hope this will help you.

regards

rama krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Thanks a lot for all your responses.

I was able to rectify the error.

There were multiple entries in the access sequence and the first entry was not checked for exclusion.

Thanks again

Divya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

In the access sequence that is assigned to the condition type check if the exclusive indicator is checked for the tables.

As mentioned earlier, What I feel is that you have maintained the condition records 2 times in 2 different tables in the access sequence.

Either maintain condition records in only 1 table or check exclusive indicator in access sequence.

Regards,

Sivanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

So you have created multiple condition records for this condition type.

You can see how many condition records maintained for a condition type.

Goto SE16, enter table KONP press execute. enter condition type in initial screen K007 and press execute.

you get list of condition records for your condition type.

Regards,

Chandra

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

as per my view u might check once condition record and u check condition type manuval entries has got priority.

i hope it will usefull for u.

venkataswamy.y

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

you can check this condition type in VOV6, see if the exclusion is checked.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Check if there is any custom logic developed in the alt calculation type.

If there is no alternative cal type then it will apply only 5%.

Check the conditon records that are maintained for the condition type.

May be the system is taking the value from some other table.

Check what tables are defined in the access sequence & check if there are any condition records maintained in other tables.

Regards,

Sivanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

You must have already checked, but recheck the Condition Record maintained for K007.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka