cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

wsdl issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I have a scenario SAP to webservice, which is currently using Business Connector.

I am trying to create the same scenario in XI, but getting some errors, as unauthenticated user.

I am using the same userid/password to login to receiver system as I am using in BC. It is working in BC, but not in XI.

The wsdl provided by the vendor is created by an old version system. Is there any version restrictions with XI, which may be causing this.

Please give me some suggestions on how to make this working.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anjana

Please check in SU01 is the user id exist in XI system with role for application user.

Thanks

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes. The user has the required roles.

I got an info from the vendor that they are recieving the requests but they can not process the message that is being sent by XI. That s y they can not recognize the userid/password.

I have done 2 similar interfaces and they are working good. So, is this coz the vendor system is an old software?In that case is there a way in XI, to convert the message in a way any system can understand.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes you can make modifications.

Other two interfaces are working means they are using Authentication or not. ?

What kind of authentication vendor can use? Is it fine if they pass User id and password in URL to XI . XI can accept the data like this,

Else best what you can do is. Ask basis to generate certificate from your system and add thier system certificate as trusted CA and you can create a user id for them in XI. It will not ask for authentication at all.

Check this note also for information Note -856597

Thanks

Gaurav