cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payer information required for 2 million billing docs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

We have around 2 million billing documents for which we would just require following two information.

a) Billing document number (We allready have this list)

b) Payer

It's been difficult to extract this information through table VBRK due to volume of billing documents involved. Could you please let us know if there is any report or easier way to extract this information quickly.

Regards,

Santosh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

I reckon 2 million records is a huge amount of data. It may certainly take some time and you may need to be patient to extract this load of data. However, to reduce the workload, you may create a simple ABAP report using the table you have mentioned (VBRK) to extract this data and run this report as a background job scheduled to run in the night. Next morning when you arrive in office, you can check out the spool for the payer details of each billing doc (hopefully it runs successfully without failures/ errors). All the best.

I hope this helps you in your work.

Best Regards

Sitaraman

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Santosh

Definitely 2 million billing documents is a huge amount of datas and in foreground, I reckon you will get a dump error. Instead, go to VF05N, click from top menu bar "Program -- Execute in background", set date and time (should be for night) and save. Next day check the report how it is generated.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi