cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

keyfigure disable for a phase in material in life cycle planning

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have one phase in material , i have assigned to it the same like profile as that of phase out material in life cycle planning. When i tried to generate the production plan in planning book based on weekly forecast, i found the new material has one key figure i.e. production plan override is input disabled(ie. gray), in the coresponding data view , however the same key figure is input enable for the old phase out material in the same data view. Please explain what could be posible reasons responsible for gray out of the key figure while assiging or activating the life cycle planning .

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please let us know if you are able to generate the forecast for that Phase in product successfully and how are you calculating the Production Plan from Weekly forecast

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

I am able to generate the monthly level forecast in a different data view, when i seggregate the monthly level forecast into weekly forecast in another data view using strategy 56 to generate the production plan. Here user can manually override the production plan, that particular key figure is grayed out, rest forecast data is consistent with the phase out material.

Regards

Gajendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey, Did you check if there is any macro checking for the material or the detail levwl that is set to ROW_INPUT(X) =0?

To my knowledge, you cannot control it by material unless it is hard coded. Is this for only this set or any other materials too?