cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ITS web page, radio button does not recognize, user entered selection

Former Member
0 Kudos

On SRM 5.0 shopping cart screen, I have user defined table control screen implemented using Badi. The Table control screen has W/ SelColumn field 'xxxx' defined to select rows. The screen is presented with a default first row selected. When user clicks at any other row, the Field 'xxxx' module 'xyz' on Request is not executed, as if it does not recognize user action. This problem happens in WEB page only. When the same code is tested in SAPGUI, it works correctly. Also exactly same code works on other SAP instances, 'even on WEB pages'. It looks like some problem with the HTML code. I compared the working and non working HTML code and it's same. Initially there was a problem fixed to add 'SRM_Stylesheet()` statement in HTML as the customer was upgrading from SRM 4.0 to SRM 5.0. Other installations with SRM 5.0 already had SRM_Stylesheet()` line and it works. Looks like some synchronization issue between HTML and SAPGUI. I appreciate any help on this.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is a Kernel problem. The radio buttons do not work fro Kernel patch # 117. The problem is resolved from Kernel patch # 148