cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy Inventory to Time Series Live Cache

Former Member
0 Kudos

My client has a requirement to capture snapshots of historical inventory levels and load them into time series LiveCache and use them in a DP planning book. My thought was to use transaction /SAPAPO/LCOUT and transfer order category ST1 to the DP Key Figure. I've used this technique to transfer other order based data (i.e. purchase reqs, etc.) but it doesn't seem to be working. First, does anyone have any thoughts as to why this wouldn't work for stock orders? Second, are their other thoughts on a good approach to load inventory snapshots into DP?

Thanks,

Chris

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

My client has a requirement to capture snapshots of historical inventory levels and load them into time series LiveCache and use them in a DP planning book. My thought was to use transaction /SAPAPO/LCOUT and transfer order category ST1 to the DP Key Figure. I've used this technique to transfer other order based data (i.e. purchase reqs, etc.) but it doesn't seem to be working. First, does anyone have any thoughts as to why this wouldn't work for stock orders? Second, are their other thoughts on a good approach to load inventory snapshots into DP?

What is the source for hisotrical inventory levels..usually history is loaded from APO BW infocube using

/Sapapo/TSCUBE..

DP Key figures are Time series Key figures as mentioned in Planning Area type "001"...technique to uplaode data using order based data will not work.

Thukral

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It should work ,make sure you have define the same Category Group STI in your planning area (/SAPAPO/MSDP_ADMIN ) or check for the correct category from PA adn use the same in /SAPAPO/LCOUT.

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you haven't marked the DP keyfigure as Initial in the planning area. You can also use the Macro function to read the Stock.

Shibu