Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Company Code access for MM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created a role for MM with access to transaction's for PO creation like ME21N, ME22N, ME23N, ME29N, ME9F,

and at the organizational level i have given access to company code 100. Also at the object level i have checked access is restricted to company code 100.

When this role is assigned to a user, he is able to create PO for some other company code as well.

What needs to be checked for this. Please advise.

Thanks

Parvez Khan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I agree that other roles assigned could be causing the problem, however you don't mention if you are restricting the purchasing organisation and purchase groups.

As far as I'm aware the auths around purchase orders are not controlled via company code - you should be using your purchasing organizations and purchase groups to restrict the access.

Regards

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Perhaps the user has another role as well, or a wildcard or range sneaked it's way in somewhere.

Also, are you sure that the user can save?

Cheers,

Julius

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I agree that other roles assigned could be causing the problem, however you don't mention if you are restricting the purchasing organisation and purchase groups.

As far as I'm aware the auths around purchase orders are not controlled via company code - you should be using your purchasing organizations and purchase groups to restrict the access.

Regards

0 Kudos

I was not restrciting purchasing organizations and purchase groups. Now when i tried to restrict it using the this to fields purchasing organizations and purchase groups i am able to restrict user when he tries to save the PO.

Thanks

Parvez Khan