cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Carts incorrectly routing to Purchasers Worklist

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hiya everyone

We have a weird situtation whereby even though our Product Categories have been set with the status 'Sourcing is carried out for items without a source of supply', it still ioncorrectly goes to the Purchasers Worklist even through the user has assigned a Preferred Supplier on the Cart document.

Your input would be highly appreciated!

Warmest regards,

Pooja Kaur.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

khan_voyalpadusman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

please check the configuration setting --> in the customizing -->

you will find the following

SOURCING CARRIED OUT FOR ITEMS WITHOUT ASSIGNED SOURCE OF SUPPLY

this means --> that when you create a shopping cart --> in the tree --> Source of Supply / Service agents , you have to assign using the vendor --> which the system proposes --> namely the contracts / inforecords..

you have select one of them --> and assign using the option --> assign vendor...

so here you are assigning the vendor -> as refered to in the customizing..

But when you use the Preffered vendor -> option --> this is not assignment as per the customizing --> and so the shopping cart will be send to the sourcing cockpit...

so you can compare the two options --> and i have tested this also --> if you assign the vendor as i have mentioned before --> system will not send the shopping cart to sourcing....

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pooja

BBP_SRC_DETERMINE - Are you activated this BADI?

V_EXT_ACT - check in this view is that badi is activated?

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hiya,

In my particular scenario, the supplier is being assigned from a Catalog which passes the value into SRM.

Please let me know what suggestions you have for this scenario.

warmest regards,

Pooja.

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Can you update,. What is teh partner function value for the supplier in BBP_PD.

Your concern is that why it goes to purchaser worklist though i made a settings without sos ( since already catlog brings the supplier in the sc) . Are your supplier name is same as ebp suoplier number if you assigned sos?

BR

Muthu