cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change granularity of BAPI_SYSTEM_MTE_GETPERFHIS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I try to get performance history values with sapJCo. I found the BAPI BAPI_SYSTEM_MTE_GETPERFHIS. It is also possible to get the values with granularity of hours, but I don't get the values with granularity of minutes.

In the xal documentation https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/da47d190-0201-0010-ac9a-e23... I read that there is the possiblity to get the values with granularity of minutes with for example parameter E.

I get following return message

Bapi call BAPI_SYSTEM_MTE_GETPERFHIS wasn't successful!

Message: Ungültiger Type von Historien-Daten angefordert (Funktion 'BAPI_SYSTEM_MTE_GETPERFHIS')

if i try to get minutes values of several days with the parameter E.

Is there something I do wrong or it is in gernerally not possible to get the minute values of several days?

Has anybody an idea what gets wrong?

Raphael

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

You said , i read this xal documentation .. i'll send you one document just go thru it (page no. 41 & 42).

just check your BAPI objects & Methods , Functions ,Parameters Import & Export and also check Exception , RFC interfaces.....

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/da47d190-0201-0010-ac9a-e23...

Hope it helps

Thanks & Regards

Varun CN

Message was edited by: Varun Kumar C N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

at first thanks for the fast answer...

I've checked all the things and the error code is RA 378, so the RecType is wrong...

Could it be possible that the format of the dates in the Requests table are wrong? I set the dates in following format: YYYYMMDD. Could this be wrong?

The bizarre thing is that it runs with parameter I and D, but I gives values of the last 30 minutes whatever the firstDay and the lastDay of the Requests table are set.

Regards,

Raphael

kishorg
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi HCC ,

<

Bapi call BAPI_SYSTEM_MTE_GETPERFHIS wasn't successful!

Message: Ungültiger Type von Historien-Daten angefordert (Funktion 'BAPI_SYSTEM_MTE_GETPERFHIS'

from this error realized that when u try to call this from java , there is some data type mismatching is happening . thats what i mentioned in last reply.

Regards

Kishor Gopinathan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks for the fast answer...

But I don't understand your answer

Which field you suppose? And which data type? I set all parameter as String in Java...

The only thing I changed is the RecType of the Requests table with parameter E instead of D. With parameter D it runs beautiful...

Regards,

Raphael