cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restricting qty in delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have issue in STO related Delivery , SAP is allowing to add more qty in Delivery than in PO , i.e., If PO has 10 qty Delivery can be created for 11 qty or more than the actual qty and PGI also is allowed for this over delivery qty. Please suggest me how to restrict this qty change in Delivery.

Thanks in Advance

Prabhu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Masters

I have the following issue: how can I have the delivery split by quantity, for instance:

Order qty = 100t, but the system has to split into 4 different deliveries of 4. (25t each) automatically.

Actually, the system has to understand that the maximum is 25t per delivery.

Does anybody know where we can control this? I know there are some controls from minimum quantity at the material master and delivery qty at the customer master, as well as VD51, but I haven't seen anything related to maximum quantity per delivery anywhere.

Do you guys know if this can be done only by creating a new routine and assigning it at the copy control?

Appreciate you help

Tks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use User Exit - LV50PFZA for STO Delivery Quantity Control,ensure that while coding check logic has to be put in required Transaction Codes only otherwise this User Exit is called in all Delivery and Billing Transactions causing delay in execution.

Regards,

Jaya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You cannot control using 0VLP transaction for deliveries created w.r.t STOs but it controls for deliveries created w.r.t sale orders.

You will have to use userexit or BADI to control the overdelivery.

Regards,

GSL.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the delivery item category (transaction code 0VLP), for your item category, select the value B (situation rejected with an error message), for the field Check overdelivery.

This will resolve the issue.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

One way to check for over delivery in customer master sales area data --> Shipping.

Another way is to make the check in the copy control routine from the PO to delivery at the item level.

Regards,

Sivanand