Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adapter Engines not found

former_member190543
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am doing a file to Idoc scenario. When I open the communication channel that I created, there is a warning message popping up as below:

Adapter Engines Not Found

Unable to find associated SLD element for specified class (source element: SAP_XIIntegrationServer, [CreationClassName, SAP_XIIntegrationServer, string, Name, IntegrationServer.pid.svdud01, string], target element class: SAP_BusinessSystem)

Any idea on this issue techies?

Thank you.

Ramesh.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

1) refresh the runtime cache and CPACACHE.

2) Run SLDCHECK tcode.

3) Check the adapter status in RWB.

4) last option will be restart ur server.

chirag

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

dharamveer_gaur2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

check similar thread might help u

former_member190543
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you all.

I have been checking all possibilities.

I tried to do the cache connectivity test in thr runtime workbench, but it throws the following error:

-

Attempt to fetch cache data from Integration Directory failed; cache could not be updated

[Fetch Data]: Error while consolidating data

[Data Evaluation]: Couldn't parse Configuration Data cache update XML string from Directory.

-

I checked the technical and business systems for the PI system and they are maintained correctly.

Any more ideas ?

Many thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In XI on ABAP Stack check if RFC destination INTEGRATION_DIRECTORY_HMI is present or not. Becasue this important for cache refresh.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/8f/770f41218ff023e10000000a155106/content.htm

Regards,

Sarvesh

former_member190543
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have checked the RFC destinations and they have been set correctly. Even the connection test was successful with HTTP status code 500.

Any more ideas please?

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check whether you can find the business system "XI" if you don't find this in SLD then create a bsiness system

Former Member
0 Kudos

due to missing business system for XI during installatino... for details refer