cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error during proxy processing

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am sending a message from ECC to AIN. XI sends this message via proxy DespatchedDeliveryNotificationIn. I am using AutoID 5.0. The message leaves XI with no issues. Once it comes into AIN it fials.

"ABAP" DYNAMIC_CALL_FAILURE

UNCAUGHT_EXCEPTION

/AIN/CL_DESPATCHED_DELIVERY_NO

EXECUTE_ASYNCHRONOUS

Error during proxy processing An exception with the type CX_SY_CREATE_OBJECT_ERROR occured, but was neither handled locally, nor declared in a RAISING clause The object could not be created: The class does not exist.

This is happening in my QA environment. It seems to work in DEV. I looked at the proxy in both environments and to me they look the same. Any ideas?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Derrik,

there might be different settings or data, which leads to that exception. You need to debug:

[XI: Debug your inbound ABAP Proxy implementation|https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/4098] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken];

Regards,

Udo

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

consultants that were here left out a piece that was to be transported in their documentation. Now that we have transported this piece everything is working

Former Member
0 Kudos

Derric,

I think your proxy class is missing in QA. Check whether you have transported all objects to QA.

If possible regenerate proxy again( May be with different name) and transport it again.

Hope this will help.

Nilesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Derrick,

You need to handle the exception in the proxy.

Go through the following link for similar problem

Regards

Sridhar Goli

Former Member
0 Kudos

i think this exception is not handled in catch block.

check it in ur code.

chirag