cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solution Manager Configuration after upgrade.

Former Member
0 Kudos

We recently upgraded our R/3 4.7 system to ECC 6.0.The Solution Manager System was configured for EWA to R/3 system.Do i have to delete the sytem completely in solution manager in T -code SMSY and recreate under systems again in solution manager. Have anyone come across such a situation?Is there any other method ?

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinod,

As per my understanding i thing no need to change in the SolMan system as here the SID, installation number and client numbers are same as the existing one of the satellite system. So SolMan will recognise this, i guess.

Thank you,

Tilak

Former Member
0 Kudos

I hope my issue is clear...when i look into solution manager in T-code SMSY the system shows under landscape components still under R/3,though after upgrade the system is ECC 6.0.This is not correct and i want to change that..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinod,

In fact, everybody face this problem during Upgrade Phase. When some systems are upgraded & some system are about to get upgraded.

As per SAP, just change the Product Version for the Logical Component in Solution Manager. You can assign your non-upgraded systems too to this logical component.

While saving it dose give warning but it can be ignored.

I hope, this helps in solving your problem.

Regards,

-Pankaj Kapote