cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Add Records to WORKFLOW tasks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have created a record in the workflow table of MDM5.5. Let me know how do I assign records from other table to created workflow record(task). The created workflow table record is not available under any of the status of workflow tab under PRODUCT table(main).

Awaiting for ur reply.

Kindly revert to me if this not clear enough.

thanks

Alexander

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

Sure this link will give you more details ...

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/9180cbaf-0801-0010-f882-f2a...

This completely on MDM 5.5 .....

Thanks & Regards

VArun CN

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alexander,

Records can be added to the workflow only when the entries in the table (on which workflow is created) are changed/created. There are various settings you need to do to trigger/ assign records to a workflow.

<b>Trigger Action</b>: The available options are "Record Add/Update/Import/Manual". Choose the appropriate action.

If you want to trigger the workflow launch automatically, you need to set the "<b>Max Records Launch</b>"(will be launched automatically only when this amount is reached) and "<b>Max Time Launch</b>" (You can set it to 0 hours to lauch immediately)can also be used.

If you want to add manually add records to a Workflow job, in the Data Manager, first click on the workflow tab(<b>This is important</b> otherwise, this option is disabled), then select a record, right click -> Workflow -> then add to the workflow job.

Hope this helps, Let me know in case you need any additional info...

Regards,

Rajani Kumar