cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Funds check on reservation

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

I want to generate commitment against reservation that is when I create my maintenance order and there are some material which I took from store against my maintenance order so when ever i generate reservation for stock material system should check my cost center for availablity of funds that do i have funds or not.

Though I m not procuring the material its just like that material is procured and i m consuming it so the cost of consumption should be minus from my available fund

my question is how I can configure or wat settings are required to be made at PM MM and/or FM module because in standard system do not have check of fund for reservation, I would I appreciate if you guys help me out.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have answered similar question today: standard FM cannot check budget against logistic reservation, since no FM entry is created. You can do a development, automatically creating earmarked funds against these reservation, and, thus, controlling your budget.

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

First of all, I'd try to persuade the client to withdraw this demand. Normally, logistic reservation has nothing to do with budget consumption. That's why there is no standard process for that. If the client insists you can ask developing a module which will create earmarked fund reservation every time you have logistic reservation (or increase existing cumulative ones). Then, it will create commitment in FM. Furthermore, when the goods issue comes, it will consume the earmarked fund.

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I presume, you have to discuss this with your ABAP team (since it's quite a development) and explain them the requirements.

You can find my profile on LinkedIn (or just enter my name in Google), send me an invitation to connect.

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

okz sure

do you know about any such BADI which can be used for this sort of requirement

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have no idea, sorry. You can try EXIT_SAPMM07R_001 for updating reservations, but it's only a presumption.

Answers (0)