cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FPRUNX001 Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I Configured ADS in my system and it worked fine with ADS SAP 11.1 patch.Now i upgraded it to SP17 as it is the latest one,when i'am trying to see the print preview of FP_TEST_00 program i'am geeting "FPRUNX001" error.

I went through the note 915399 everything is perfect.I also upgraded ADS patch in another system,in that system ADS is working fine (I'am able to see the print preview of FP_TEST_00 program).

What could be the reason.I'am unable to get the solution.

Please guide me with a solution.

With regards,

Pradeep.B

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

chintan_virani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Pradeep,

Quoting some steps from Dezso's blog [here|https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/5811] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken];, see if it helps you:-

When you maitain the URL to the FP_ICF_DATA_<SID> destination, quite often the JAVA port is used instead of the ABAP. Make sure you use the hostname and port what you see in transaction: SMICM on the ABAP side!

If you do not enter specific client, the logon will take place in the default client on the ABAP side. Please make sure the ADS_Agent user exists in the client where the JAVA stack is trying to log on.

Make sure the Service: default_host/sap/bc/fp is activated in Tr. SICF on the ABAP Stack.

Make sure in Transaction SU01, that the ADS_Agent user (or the user you have defined in the Visual Administrator for the destination -) is:

--> not locked

--> type: System

--> assigned to the role:SAP_BC_FP_ICF

Chintan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Chintan Virani ,

Thankyou for your reply.

I checked with this document,everything is perfect.Stll i'am facing problem.

With regards,

Pradeep.B