cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User status to prohibit automatic creation of PR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have scenario when project needs to be released in the beginning of the project for incoming order analysis of the project. Now if I release the entire project, the PR is generated automatically, on release. I want to restrict this.

For this I have created a user status. and I am trying to prohibit the creation of PR from project. But its not working.

Can anyone please help on this

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member214674
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You dont need to create user status for this purpose....this feature is standard given by SAP.

Either u can configure it in network profile that will affect all the components in this netwok. res/pur req as 1.

Or u can also change it at the time of creating components at component overview in network for each component individually.

Regards

Abhinay

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

via configuration you should not allow PR on release

transaction OPUU set res/P req to 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think I should now explain the scenario in detail.

The PR should be generated on REL , Necessary settings have been done. Now there is a need to do incoming order analysis, for this project should be released during the beginning only. Now the problem is that due to early release of project all the PR are created.

But in practical situation this shud not happen, PR is only generated when material is really required.Hence ideally only the desired activites/ WBS should be released as and when required.

Hence, if I change parameter to Never. No PR would be generated unless someone manually change it to Immediately. There are more than 500 materials on the project. So changing manually is not a good Idea.

Hope this will clarify

Thanks

former_member214674
Contributor
0 Kudos

Release poject in cj03 won't affect network and activities.

Then for further execution and release your activities as per requirment in cj20n.