cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

return process price calculation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

FMCG industry return scenario where the customer sends the return materials for credit notes.

Say the C&F basic price is rs100 and the dealer basic price is rs 110.Now the dealer sends the materail for return to the company thro' the C&F...so assume that company deducts 20% for the returns and bills the C&F where in the C&F forwards it to the dealers.

Now the problem is the 20% deducted is not on the rs100 but rs 110...

So how to calculate this price in pricing

suggestions required plwase at the earliest

Thanks in Advance

ajay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

closed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

u should have separate pricing procedure fro return then it's possible to calculate.

Best regards,

venkataswamy.y

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi venky,

please tell me how?i have different prcing procedure already as suggested.From where will i get the price rs 110

ajay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ajay,

In the case of returns, map it with separate pricing procedure ensuring that document pricing procedure will be different, based on which separate pricing procedure will be called. Maintain a list price of dealer and maintain a discount condition for 20%. Here the Assumption is the List price will be common for everyone.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you maintaining both 100 and 110 in your normal pricing? How are these 2 maintained?

Whom are you billing for the sales......C&F or dealer?

are you also tracking the sales from C&F to dealer?

some insights will help us better understand the scenario.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

iam maintaining 100 - C&f price only in my normal pricing.

Billing id done only for the C&f and the condition reord is also maintained for the C&f

FYI

ajay

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the case of return, it would be recommended to have manual control on pricing, as there is difference in price to be calculated.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi rajesh,

If the sales order has many line items and the user doesn't wont to have manual changes to the price...then what is the alternative suggestion....if any

Thanks

ajay