cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About Developing Portal Applications

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello sirs,

Can you please forward me the links to the tutorials for developing <b>portal applications in Netweaver Developer studio?</b>

Best regards,

Sudheesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the following thread to get loads of info..

/message/1185231#1185231 [original link is broken]

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Vivekanandan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello sirs,

thankyou very much for your responses. I am now working on "<b>Sneak Preview SAP NetWeaver 2004 Slim Edition</b>" Can i create a simple portal application using this version? or should i have to download any other version of netweaver?

How can we develop Portal application in Netweaver developer Studio available with Sneak Preview? Can you please forward any links of the tutorials about configuring a sample application in netweaver developer studio?

What is Portal Content Studio is it an IDE like netweaver?

Kindly help

regards,

Sudheesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudheesh,

I haven't found any material on SAP online documentation on how to develop particularly for the <b>Slim Edition</b> of the Sneak Preview. But looking at what the Slim Edition contains, it doesn't include the Portal/Knowledge Management pieces. So I would think that with the Slim Edition download, you can develop anything you can with the Full Edition but you won't be able to deploy it to a Portal...the idea must be to provide a stand alone environment for individual developers who have access to a portal on another machine which they can deploy to. The tutorials for developing on the Preview Edition are located here:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_webas630/helpdata/en/3c/cfad7f85ffa24ca01723963b4890f8/frameset.htm

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos