Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enterprise Service in SAP ERP 6.0 System

andr_siegling
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

we want to create some enterprise services on top of our erp 6.0 system. The I read that services will be available after implementing the enhancement packages. That is in this case not possible.

Is there a way to make services available directly? Unfortunally I could not find a helpful documentation under help.sap.com or in sdn.

Thanks for help,

André

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not that I know.

However, you can always import the definition of the enterprise services you need into SAP PI (XI).

On basis of these interfaces, you can generate the proxies for the necessary services.

You then have to add yourself the code inside of the proxies -> that's of course the biggest part of the work.

For that last effort, you can always check the standard SAP code in an ERP system where the services are available (can be the systems of the sdn ESW), but I'm affraid it will not be as simple as "cut & paste" ...

Note that we used the technique above for Enterprise Services enablement of customer's ERP systems (5.0 and 6.0 where -as for you- suppl. install was not possible).

Karim

Answers (0)