cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

read the characteristics of a planned order in APO

0 Kudos

how can we read the characteristics of a planned order in APO.What Function Module can be used for this?

how can we manually schedule the order activities based on the characteristics. Can we use the function module

/SAPAPO/OM_ACT_SCHEDULE by copying and making some changes in it for this purpose?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check below FM :

BAPI_MOSRVAPS_GETLIST2 Read Manufacturing Orders for Selection Criteria

/SAPAPO/OM_PEGID_GET_ORDERS

Or you can pull it by order type :

/SAPAPO/OM_ORDERTYPE_GET_ALL

Scheduling :

/SAPAPO/OM_ORDER_RESCHEDULE

Manish

Edited by: Manish Kumar Rathi on Oct 22, 2008 9:16 AM

former_member583456
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can use /SAPAPO/OM_ORDER_GET_DATA to read characteristics of a planned order.

To copy /SAPAPO/OM_ACT_SCHEDULE doesn't make much sense, because it is only a wrapper. However, you can of cause simply use this fm to perform your scheudling.

Best regards

Thomas

0 Kudos

Can you please tell me which input parameter we need to pass to get the characteristics. While debugging i am not getting characteristics related info in /SAPAPO/OM_ORDER_GET_DATA

former_member583456
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

if there are any orders in your system with characteristics (in planning version 000) then this report will find them:

report  get_char.

data:
   ls_genp     type /sapapo/om_gen_params,
   lt_orderid  type /sapapo/om_orderid_tab,
   lt_char     type /sapapo/om_charact_val_tab.

ls_genp-simversion = '000'.

call function '/SAPAPO/OM_ORDER_GET_ALL'
  exporting
    is_gen_params = ls_genp
    iv_simsession = ''
  importing
    et_orders     = lt_orderid.

call function '/SAPAPO/OM_ORDER_GET_DATA'
  exporting
    is_gen_params       = ls_genp
    iv_simsession       = ''
    it_order            = lt_orderid
  importing
    et_charact_val_acts = lt_char.

Best regards

Thomas

0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for you response.

As i don't have developer access key using test sequence in se37 i have executed the function module /SAPAPO/OM_ORDER_GET_ALL and /SAPAPO/OM_ORDER_GET_DATA subsequently with the inputs you have given. Executing /SAPAPO/OM_ORDER_GET_ALL i am getting the list of orders but getting error while executing /SAPAPO/OM_ORDER_GET_DATA and ET_CHARACT_VAL_ACTS is blank.

passing 1 orderno the output is like this

ET_RC 1 Entry

SIMVERSION OBJECTKEY OBJ ERROR_OBJECT_KEY ERR RC

000 I2QZD1XFG40000002JDWMW 1 I2QZD1XFG40000002JDWMW 1 40

former_member583456
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sudipta,

in the SE37 screen, where you maintain the parameter values, there is a check-box "Uppercase/Lowercase". You have to check this. Having this not checked, the system will convert lowercase characters into uppercase characters before passing the parameter values to the function module. However, the order-id you get from the first FM have both upper- and lowercase characters and these have to be passed exactly to the second FM. So, check this box and then it will work.

Best regards

Thomas