cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

vk11

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

to maintain the rate, i need to enter the condition type.

as there are many condition in the order, how do i know the rate is maintained in which condtion type?

or is there is way to know the rate is maintained in certain condition type and not all conditon type.

thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I guess you have a very basic question about How to find out the list of condition types that are available in R/3.

If that is the question then you should try this out:

Go to vk11. The system will ask you to enter the condition type for which you want to maintain the condition record.

But yoy don't know the condition type. So just put the cursor on the text box and press F4. The system will provide you the list of all the condition types available along with their descriptions.

Hope you got your answer.

Divya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to VK13 , give material condition type for eg and select condition information , you will get condition record details and select required one and maintain /change

Jaffar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto sales order change/display mode and then goto item--conditions and then select contions type line and then click on "condition record" push button bottom of that page....then you come to know which are all condition type determined from condition record....

Please let me know if you need any clarifications...

Regards,

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

my intention is would like to know why to see the rate for the material, i need to go through condition type in vk11.

i do know where to see the condition in order. what i need to know is there are so many condition, how do i know the rate is maintained in whcih condtion type in vk11.

even in the order condition tab, there are several condition sitting there.

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Goto>Header>Sales in sale order and see what is the pricing procedure assigned.

Now goto this path..SAP Customizing Implementation Guide>Sales and Distribution>Basic Functions>Pricing>Pricing Control> Maintain pricing procedur

Go through the pricing procedure.. you will get some idea..

OR

In sale order item condition.. click on analysis

Sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

thanks for the reply.

the steps suggested i do know of.

ok, maybe i rephrase my sentence.

in VK11, before I can maintain the rate for material, i need to enter the condition type. correct?

say if i do not know the condition type, how can i maintain the rate for material?

this is my question. how do i know which condition type has the material that i want to maintain?

assuming i do not know the condition type and order not created yet. so how to refer to condition tab?

hope you all can understand my question.

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ask_Comm,

Please refer:

http://www.sap-basis-abap.com/sapsl002.htm

Execute T. Codes to check/ understand.

Best Regards,

Amit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The condition types maintaining are Price condition types.

While creating sale order atleast you should know the customer and material. When entering these data goto item condition and analysisu2026 there you can find which all condition to be maintainedu2026

I think ur question is not clearu2026 Please explain the business scenario..

Sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

you go to the va02 and in condition TAB,Analyze Button click and u can find the procedure used and in that u find the condition, in the conditions u find the field status condition record found. kindly provide points i

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you want to see the list of condition records for a condition type and amount for condition type?

Goto SE16, enter table KONP. click on contents.

Enter condition type in selection screen e.g PR00 and press execute button.

System displays list of condition records for condition type with amounts.

Regards,

Chandra