cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partner function for ChaRM approach in Solman 7.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

I would like to set up ChaRM with Service Desk in Solman. One of the prerequisite is to create business partners.

The questions:

which partner function will be used within ChaRM?

which partner function types will be used within ChaRM?

what is the assignement of ChaRM-role (requester, tester) to partner function type/partner function?

Should the transactions/tables such "CRMC_PARTNER_FCT", "CRMC_PARTNER_PFT" be customized?

Thank you very much!

regards

Thom

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> which partner function will be used within ChaRM?

Anand: The partners funtions used depends on which partner determinations is assigned to the CHARM transaction type ( standard for CHARM transaction type is SDCR and the standard partner determination procedure is SDCR0001 ) and so all the partner funtions assigned to the above partner determination procedure will be used in CHARM.....

So can also create you own partner functions and assign it the some partner determinations procedure and then finally assign that partner determination procedure to the relevant transation type....

Make sure that you dont change any standard partner determination procedure, just make a copy of it and then include the partner functions u desire in that Z partner determination procedure....and then assign this partner determintion proc to trans type SDCR..

> which partner function types will be used within ChaRM?

Anand: This depends on the partner determination procedure assigned to the transaction type for CHARM (SDCR)..

All the partner function included in that partner determination proc will be used....

> what is the assignement of ChaRM-role (requester, tester) to partner function type/partner function?

Anand: Refer SPRO path Solman-> Scenario specific settings->Service desk->Partner determination Proc-> Define partner funtions.. Just go thru it and scroll down to find out SDCR0001, SDCR0002 and so on...

Basically CHARM role is mapped with this partner function types mentioned as above ...

> Should the transactions/tables such "CRMC_PARTNER_FCT", "CRMC_PARTNER_PFT" be customized?

Basically the SPRO path mentioned above refer the same tables......They can be customized....only if the requirements demands....

Inspire ppl by rewarding !!

Regards,

Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

Thank you very much!

I refered the SPRO path in Solman-> Scenario specific settings->Service desk->Partner determination Proc-> Define partner funtions.

Here the result:

Developer: SDCD0001

Tester: SDCD0002

IT Operator: SDCD0003

Do these settings have some connection to tcdoes "BP" or "BP_GEN" for set up of ChaRM scenario?

Do I need also some settings on the satellite systems?

Thank you very much!

regards

Thom

Former Member
0 Kudos

> Do these settings have some connection to tcdoes "BP" or "BP_GEN" for set up of ChaRM scenario?

Anand: No these settings has no connection to Tcodes "BP" or "BP_GEN".........i can assure you that !!

> Do I need also some settings on the satellite systems?

Anand: For CHARM, u need to ensure that the TMS is in sync with the SAP solution manager project...

Thats all, partner function has hardly any relevance in the satellite system...

Inspire ppl by rewarding !!

Regards,

Anand..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Thom,

How about rewarding ppl with points if their post has helped you solve your problem to a certain extent...

This inspires them to help you and all the ppl like you to solve their respective problem !!

Regards,

Anand..