cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error: 1:n multi-mapping using BPM for file to file scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. Iu2019m trying to do 1:n multi-mapping using bpm scenario. I use file to file. Input file consists of many records and then I want many record to be transformed into many file at target system. I follow step in http://www.riyaz.net/blog/xipi-1n-multi-mapping-using-bpm/. However, I have a problem when file is retrieved in to XI. It doesnu2019t create any output file.

When I look at SXMB_MONI, it shows u201CNo object type found for the message Check that the corresponding process is activated.u201D Besides, it shows error message "Unable to perform action for selected message" when i clikc at PE in SXMB_MONI.

I have check at many previous posts with the same error message but still couldnu2019t solve it. I already activate my BPM and check that status in SXI_CACHE = 0. There is noting left in change list of my IR and ID.

Here is my design and configuration.

IR

Data Type: DT_file_split -> for both input and output file

Message Type: MT_file_split_sender, MT_file_split_receiver

Message Interface: SI_file_split_in, SI_file_split_out, SI_file_abs_source, SI_file_abs_target

Message mapping: MM_file_split for mapping MT_file_split_sender with MT_file_split_receiver

Interface mapping: OM_file_split

u2022 Source = SI_file_split_out

u2022 Target = SI_file_split_in

u2022 Mapping Program = MM_file_split

BPM following this link http://www.riyaz.net/blog/xipi-1n-multi-mapping-using-bpm/.

ID

Import my Integration process

2 Communication Channel for getting input file (CC_File_split_sender) and creating output file (CC_File_split)

2 Receiver determination:

u2022 Source system to BPM using interface SI_File_Abs_source

u2022 BPM to target system using interface SI_File_Abs_target

1 Interface determination:

u2022 from source system to BPM

u2022 Sender interface: SI_File_Split_Out

u2022 Receiver interface: SI_file_abs_source

1 Sender Agreement

u2022 Commu. Component: Source System

u2022 Using interface: SI_File_Abs_source

u2022 Sender Communication Channel: CC_File_Split_Sender

1 Receiver Agreement

u2022 Sender Communication Component: BPM

u2022 Receiver Communication Component: Target System

u2022 Receiver Interface: SI_File_Split_In

u2022 Receiver Communication Channel: CC_File_Split

Anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks,

Pavin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

samiullah_qureshi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check that receiver interface mentioned in SXMB_MONI is the one that you used in start receive step of your BPM.

Regards,

Sami.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes it is the same one.

samiullah_qureshi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check that file you are putting on FTP is correct one. Structure of file is of same Message Type.

Regards,

Sami.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

My input file is correct. I get the file from testing in ID and it also works correctly when I test it in ID

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Make sure that ur QOS at sender is EO and in BPM, u are using Async send step.

Regards,

Prateek

samiullah_qureshi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, thats the problem.

You are creating file from test tab of 1..N mapping .

In case of 1..N mappping in mapping Extra tags of messages are addded to the data.As shown here:-

Message1

MessageType

When you use this mapping to generate xml message then it will add additional tags for <Messages> and <Message1>, which is not correct. it should only have structure of you MT.

So remove start and end tag of <Messages> and <Message1> from your data file. Mentioned below in bold.

<xml......>

<Messages>

<Message1>

<MT_...>

</MT_...>

</Message1>

</Messages>

This should solve your problem.

Regards,

Sami.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much. Now i can passed that problem and found another problem which I'll try to solve it by myself first. Point awarded

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the status of ur Integration process in transaction sxi_cache. The return code should be 0 there. If u have edited the BPM in IR, reimport it in ID.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

The return code of my bpm is 0 and I already try to re-import my bpm to ID but it still doesn't work.