Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to define tax code in FTXP

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

how to define tax code and jurisdiction code in tcode: FTXP

let me know by step by step

i was trying with existing information, but after entered all the details it went to 1 more page. where fields like A/R BED, A/R SED, A/R AED, A/R CESS are grey coloured. so, how to edit all the fields.

thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Enter FTXP T-code

Enter Country

Enter digits and press Enter

naitain Description .....

Tax type as Input /output

Select which tax type you wan tto maintain G/LS..

GOto Environment ......clicko n Auto matic posting

Select and Double click on tranasction

Enter Chart of accounts

maintain G/L account...

Regards

Lucky

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

answered

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Mohan

Don't go to FV11 and all, Just do the following:-

1) Go to OBQ3, select TAXINJ and untick all statistical checks against these conditions like JMOD, JECS etc.

2) Go to FTXP, select the tax code and now you can see those fields in editable mode. Maintain the values there and save.

3) Again go to OBQ3, select TAXINJ and maintain the original statistical checks against the respective condition types and save.

Last but not least, for TAXINJ, you should always maintain the values only in FTXP.

Still you face issue, post the outcome.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

thanks lakshmipathi for your reply

i have removed all the tick mark in tcode OBQ3 but still i am getting error " TAXCODE in procedure TAXINJ is invalid "

i think there is an problem in define define code or tax determination procedure, but i check all it is assigned.

need to do any other configuration.

thnaks

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Mohan

Ensure that the Tax Type for the tax code is "A" for which you are trying to maintain the values.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

can you be little bit clear where to maintain " A " ?

thanks

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Mohan

Go to FTXP, input Country of Origin, tax code for which you would like to maintain the values and execute. Now on top you can see the field "Tax Type". This should have been "A"

If this is A and still you got the error "Tax Code is invalid", then, I feel the values you have maintained seems to be wrong. Let me know whether you are trying to maintain values for domestic or exports.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use tcode FV11 for maintaining the condtion records.

Regards,

GSL.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

sorry for late reply.

in tcode FV11, after entered all the details, it was throwing error

" TAXCODE in procedure TAXINJ is invalid "

let me know the solutions step by step.

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please follow the steps....

1.First in Tax Procedures TAXINJ please remove statistical indicator from Condition Type for A/R BED, A/R SED, A/R AED, A/R CESS in customizing.

2.Now while using FTXP T.Code where fields like A/R BED, A/R SED, A/R AED, A/R CESS are not graded.All are can be edited.

3.Once you create the tax code then again go to Tax Procedures TAXINJ please add statistical indicator from Condition Type for A/R BED, A/R SED, A/R AED, A/R CESS in customizing.

This is tricks you can apply here.

Regards,

Dhrubashis De