cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

tables or FM needed to get purc req for a sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

when you go to the /sapapo/rrp3 transaction ( product view ) in SCM system you will get lot of views for a given product and location like elements, periods, pegging overview etc.,. . In the pegging overview for example we have recpt element and reqmt element colums which contain the sales order number and purchase req number. I want to know the database tables names where i can get this information. basically i want to what are purchsae reqs or purchase orders linked to a given sales order or material.

thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please find requested data in respective tables in SAP APO:

/SAPAPO/SDORD - SOs

/SAPAPO/MM_DOC - RPs

or in SAP ERP :

VBAK / VBAP - SOs header / item data

EBAN - RPs

Hope it suits your needs,

Regards, Victor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

thanks for the reply.

/SAPAPO/SDORD - SOs

/SAPAPO/MM_DOC - RPs

first table in my case does not contain any entries. the second has entries but the there 5 to 6 guids present in that . can you tell me which guid represents what.

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can go to SE11 and see all field of table /SAPAPO/MM_DOC and their description.

It will tell you details of GUID.

Than you have to go to individual table and read actual product from GUID.

like MATKEY for Material GUID.

/SAPAPO/ORDER_GUID CHAR 22 0 GUID of an Order Object

/SAPAPO/LOCID CHAR 22 0 Internal Location Number (Customer, Supplier, or Plant)

/SAPAPO/MATID CHAR 22 0 Internal Number (UID) for Product

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Ok My question is for a given order id or guid can i know the order number. for example in RRP3 transaction ( in pegging overview tab) u can see the sales order numbers , purchase requistion numbers right. I want to know where these numbers are stored in SCM I want those table names.

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

This details are not stored in table they are stored in livecahce as Livecahce:orders , you need to use FM to get details of order .

/SAPAPO/OM_PEGID_GET_ORDERS

/SAPAPO/OM_PEGID_SELECT_ORDERS

/SAPAPO/OM_PEG_CAT_GET_ORDERS

By order type :

/SAPAPO/OM_ORDERTYPE_GET_ALL

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudha,

You can use

BAPI_SLSRVAPS_GETLIST2 for reading Sales Order and BAPI_POSRVAPS_GETLIST3 for reading Sales Orders stored in Live which show up in RRP3.

Thukral

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

can you give me a sample of how do i fill the import and table parameters of these BAPI. I have tried with materail and location but could not get any result. may be i am doing somehting wrong

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sudha,

In se37,use display to see all the required import parameters...

Thukral

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i have tried the first FM /SAPAPO/OM_PEGID_GET_ORDERS, but i am not getting any result. what should we give in iv_simsession parameter??

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i know se37 and how to see the import parameters. but there are so many combintaions i am confused. it would be helpful if you can give me a sample from ur system with values

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check below thread for more details and sample code:

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

thank you veyr much it really helped. Now i have one final question. Now i am able to get the purcase requistion number given the orer guid to the FM /SAPAPO/OM_ORDER_GET_DATA. I want to now find out the sales order corresponding to this. if you see in the pegging overview tab in RRP3, you can see the sales order numbers created in R/3 in the coloumn ' reqmt element" and purcase req in the "recpt coloumn". i want to get that link between them in ABAP program

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check FM :/SAPAPO/RRP_PEGGING_GET_DATA.

Check below thread :

Manish

Edited by: Manish Kumar Rathi on Oct 24, 2008 1:56 PM

Answers (0)