cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SP missing in order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We r doing this Roll-Out of a plant for my client.

I have done all the SD configurations, but now when i am doing this testing in sales order.

the system says as "Sold to party" missing in the incompletion log though i am giving the customer code.

Can anybody help me in this.

Rgds

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In your customer master, your customer has been check marked as a 'Default SP' customer. Check in Extras - Account grp info - Customer type.

In this case, you cannot save order for this customer and you have to replace that with a different customer in sales order or remove the indicator from customer master.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to IMG Path -- SD --> Basic Functions --> Partner Determination --> Set Up Partner Determination --> Set Up Partner Determination for Sales Document Header.

There block TA and double click on "Account Groups - Function Assignment" and ensure that SP is assigned to your account group in which you have maintained the sold to party you have created. Most probably, this is missing and hence the error.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear SAP SD Guy,

Please check the customer master data weather the data is maintaining correctly or not.

Check the Parner function tab in the master data is Sold to party is available there or not.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

no guys.

i have checked the customer master its correctly maintained.

the incompletion log also has no sold to party still when i am saving the order the system says :

as "Sold to party" is missing.

I am too very confused as this is the frst time i am seeing such a thing in sap.

Can any help me urgently as this is the final testing phase in our roll-out.

Rgds

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you check what i wrote earlier?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check incompletion log for partner function whether incopletion log is assign to it or not

Regards

San

former_member1042017
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi...

This is quite impossible.

Or u might have created a sales order, which might be open. then sombody might have removed the SP from the customer. Now wen you are doing the delivery it is showing you that the SP is missin. Check in the customer that might have beeen marked for deletion.

If any other query is thre then let me know.

Regards

Gaurav